Rabu, 17 September 2014

My DailyActivities

Every Monday to Friday is busy day for me, Maulidah Masikra Negara or Eky'. Every day, i get up at 04:30 am. After i take a shower and get dressed, i usually watch TV while i have breakfast at 06:00 am. Before i go to campus i usually drink a glass of water.
At 12:30 pm, i come home and i feel tired. Sometimes i don't lunch and go to take a rest.
Before i take a shower, i clean my home at 04:00p pm. In the evening i go to work at 06:00 pm until 08:00 pm and come home at 08:15 pm. Then, i go to bed at 09:30 pm.
On Saturday morning, i study and do homework for my school. Sometimes, in evening on Saturday i go to cinema with my sister at 05:00 pm until 07:00 pm. 
On Sunday, i spend my time for clean home, sleepy, wash clothes, watch TV, and iron clothes. In short, Monday to Friday is not busy day but fun day.   

6 komentar:

  1. Every Monday to Friday... = Every Monday until Friday...
    am = a.m

    BalasHapus
  2. At 12:30 pm = At 12:30 p.m
    sometimes i don't lunch = sometime i don't have lunch
    at 04:00p pm =at 04:00 p.m

    BalasHapus
  3. I study and do homework for my school = I study and do homework.
    Sometimes = Sometime
    In evening on saturday = on saturday evening
    I go to cinema = I go to the cinema
    at 05:00 pm until 07:00 pm = p.m

    BalasHapus
  4. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  5. I spend my time for clean home = I spend my time for clean my home
    Sleepy = Sleep
    Hapus

    BalasHapus