Sabtu, 18 Oktober 2014



 This Is My Home
Hai..
My home is not large but not small too. There are extremely spacious, four bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room, a pray area, and a watching area.
When the door of my bedroom is open, i can see a living room and a watching area. In the living room there are three chairs and a table.
One step from watching area take you down into dining room. The dining room area is open-plan with the kitchen. One step from dining room take you up into bathroom and pray area.
My house is super special for me, because there are place of my childhood.
My dream is to make my house get second floors. A comfortable balcony where I can see a beautiful scenery.

1 komentar:

  1. My dream is to make my house get second floors.= please, make a sentence and choose a word which be better again ( I have a dream to make may house has two floors)

    BalasHapus